Cleveland Launches Special Program in Case of a School Emergency
Cleveland police, along with the Cleveland Municipal School District, announced Thursday afternoon the Securing Our Students (SOS) Program.
The program is meant to assist first responders in the event of an emergency.
Cleveland partnered with Foremost Safety Solutions, Inc. to create a comprehensive blueprint system of 100 schools within the Cleveland Municipal School District.
Officials say the fact that this program was revealed Thursday, just days after the Connecticut school shooting, is just a coincidence. They say they’ve been planning this for two years.
Follow the blog below for more details, or click here for more.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave