’50 Shades’ for Teens?
The overwhelmingly successful trilogy, 50 Shades of Grey, has spawned an erotic fiction that is finding itself in the hands of young readers, the New York Daily News reports.
According to a new study, this style of fiction is on the up and up, even earning the name: “steamies.”
One London publisher described steamies as “escapist romances, featuring young women, the same age as the readers, exploring their first sexual desires and their first sexual experiences.”
So, we have to ask … should teens be reading these kind of books?
YOUR comments at 9 AM!
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring