’50 Shades’ for Teens?
The overwhelmingly successful trilogy, 50 Shades of Grey, has spawned an erotic fiction that is finding itself in the hands of young readers, the New York Daily News reports.
According to a new study, this style of fiction is on the up and up, even earning the name: “steamies.”
One London publisher described steamies as “escapist romances, featuring young women, the same age as the readers, exploring their first sexual desires and their first sexual experiences.”
So, we have to ask … should teens be reading these kind of books?
YOUR comments at 9 AM!
- Selfie Fail: Man Near Speeding Train Kicked in Head by Conductor
- Scary Sale: World's Most Haunted Place Up For Auction
- Chilling Video Shows What Intruder Does in Baby's Nursery
- Rapper Andre Johnson Severs Privates, Jumps Off Building, But Survives
- Cold Case Solved: Teens Going to Party Died in Car Accident