LIVE BLOG: Obama Talks Gun Control Policy
President Barack Obama on Wednesday addressed the nation regarding the heated debate over gun policy in the United States.
Obama also announced that Vice President Joe Biden would lead an inter-agency process to develop policy in the wake of the Connecticut elementary school massacre.
Follow along in our live blog, below:
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring