December 18, 2012
What should you wear to a Holiday party? Our girl Audrey Bergrin brought in some hot fashions to ring in the New Year with! Check out our video clip! www.audreyssweetthreads.com
With spring break already selling out, now is the time to check out Canary’s latest deals! Currently, Vegas out of Cleveland is on sale and you can even receive free show tickets when you stay at select MGM properties!
You can book just about any vacation with a deposit of less than $200 and make easy payments along the way!
One Tank Trips
It won’t be long until the kids get a much needed break from school. This means it’s the perfect time for a One Tank Trip! Neil took us to “Entertrainment Junction” in West Chester Ohio to check out the world’s largest indoor train display. With many more activities for kids, it’s like a theme park indoors! Take a look at our video clip. www.entertrainmentjunction.com
Whether you’re traveling or staying home, you can prevent the stress of the Holidays from taking a toll on your skin! We headed to Ichiban Salon and Day Spa to check out their “Instant Eye Lift.”
We know most of you will be out celebrating the season at some time or another. That’s why we had Brian Newbacher from AAA stop by to talk Holiday safety.
- Always plan ahead to designate a non-drinking driver before any party or celebration begins
- Never get behind the wheel of a car when you’ve been drinking alcohol.
- Never ride as a passenger in a car driven by someone who has been drinking alcohol.
- Do not hesitate to take the keys from friends or family members who may be impaired.
- Call a taxi for a friend in need.
- Be a responsible host in reminding guests to stay safe and always offer alcohol-free beverages.
- If you encounter an impaired driver on the road, keep a safe distance and ask a passenger to call 911 (or pull over to a safe location to make the call yourself).
- Remember: prescription, over-the-counter medications and illegal drugs also can impair your ability to drive safely.
Visit PreventDUI.AAA.com for impaired driving facts, transportation alternatives and expert advice.
It’s the middle of December and there’s a good chance you’ve stuffed yourself with cookies and other Holiday treats. This means it’s the perfect time of year to think about “cleansing” your body. We visited Dr. Jane Semple to learn about the health benefits of cleanses.