Boy Brings Gun to School ‘To Protect Himself’
KEARNS, Utah– A boy brings a gun to an elementary school in Utah, just days after the Connecticut school shooting.
KTVX reports the 11-year-old was trying to protect himself.
The principal of West Kearns Elementary School sent out a message to parents about the incident Monday.
A lot of parents were outraged.
The boy’s gun was reportedly not loaded.
Watch KTVX’s full report, in the video above.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave