Paul Haynes Named Kent State’s Head Football Coach
KENT– Paul Haynes has been named Kent State University’s new head football coach.
The announcement was made during a press conference Tuesday afternoon.
The one-time Kent State assistant coach spent two seasons in Kent, ‘99 and ‘00 when he was the assistant head coach and led the secondary.
Haynes also spent six seasons as defensive backs’ coach with the Buckeyes, and in 2011 he was the co-defensive coordinator and coached the safeties.
Haynes will replace Darrell Hazell who left the University to become the new football coach at Purdue University.
Read the blog below to see what Haynes said during Tuesday’s press conference.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness