December 14, 2012 Road Trip: Pickwick and Frolic
Pickwick and Frolic
2035 East 4th Street
Cleveland, OH 44115
If you enjoyed our road trip, be sure to check out Pickwick and Frolic’s upcoming events:
This coming Sunday is the annual Holiday Brunch that included a beautiful buffet, coloring stations for the kids and of course, SANTA!
- Sunday, Dec. 16th from 10am-3pm
- Santa on-hand from 11:30am-2:30pm
- $32.95 adults
- $16.95 kids 5-12
- free for kids 4 and under!
- reservations required (216)241-7425
In case you haven’t heard, the Mayan Apocalypse is happening Dec. 21st according to some people who follow the Mayan calendar. So just in case it IS our last night on earth, P&F is going out with happy hearts and full bellies. The ‘Hop-ocalypse’ is going to be a rich meal featuring all the dishes and drinks we’d want to enjoy before the world ends.
- Dec. 20th at 7:30pm
- 5 courses, taste one or enjoy them all
- $50 for all 5, or $15 per course
- exclusive craft beer offerings
And after we survive Hannukah, Christmas and Kwanzaa, it’s time to wave goodbye to 2012 and ring in 2013. P&F is having 5 top-shelf parties, all under one roof for New Year’s Eve.
- biggest balloon drop in the city
- headliners Dov Davidoff & Bryan Callen
- live music & dancing
- gourmet buffet offerings & champagne toast
- multiple dinner & show packages
- reservations required