Kyrie Irving Leads Cavs To a Win Over Lakers
CLEVELAND– If you didn’t think Kyrie Irving was a game changer, you must have missed Tuesday’s game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Irving played his first game after missing 11 because of an injured finger. Irving scored 28 points, added 11 assists as the Cavs beat the Lakers 100-94.
The Cavs got a huge game from C.J. Miles as well who scored 28 in his first start this season, Anderson Varejao had 20 and Alonzo Gee 17 for the Cavs who snapped a five-game losing streak with the win.
Kobe Bryant led the way for the Lakers with 42 points who lost for the 8th time in 11 games.
Dwight Howard had 19 points and 20 rebounds.
Cavs guard Daniel Gibson hyper extended his right elbow in the first half and didn’t return. He expects to play Wednesday.
The Cavs travel to Indiana to face the Pacers on Wednesday night.
- Selfie Fail: Man Near Speeding Train Kicked in Head by Conductor
- Scary Sale: World's Most Haunted Place Up For Auction
- Chilling Video Shows What Intruder Does in Baby's Nursery
- Rapper Andre Johnson Severs Privates, Jumps Off Building, But Survives
- Cold Case Solved: Teens Going to Party Died in Car Accident