Cell Phone Addiction May Be Contagious
Hear this now: That cell phone addiction might be contagious.
According to a study conducted by the University of Michigan, you’re more likely to use your cell phone, if someone around you is using theirs.
Researchers watched groups of students, documenting their cell phone use every 10 seconds.
Overall, students were 39% more likely to use their phone when the person they were sitting with was using theirs.
Researcher Daniel Kruger said he believes the pattern may be attributed to social inclusion.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness