PHOTOS: Ohio City Festival Spreads Holiday Cheer
CLEVELAND, Ohio — Holiday cheer spread throughout Cleveland’s West Side Saturday during its annual Ohio City Holiday Festival.
It was the third annual event by the Great Lakes Brewing Company in Market Square Park.
There were vendors, a performing Santa, Christmas tree sales and of course mulled Christmas ale.
The event was part of Yuletide on the Near West Side, an effort by Ohio City, Tremont and Gordon Square to get people out and about during the holiday season.
“This year, we celebrated the West Side Market’s centennial 100th anniversary, so we’ve seen a lot more activity on the streets, especially on the weekends,’ said Virginia Houston, director of marketing and development for Ohio City Incorporated.
Other events include A Gordon Square Holiday on Dec. 8 and BrewHaHa Weekend Artwalk on Dec. 14.
For a full list of events, Submit Your Photo
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness