Mother Arrested in Toddler’s Death
CLEVELAND– The mother of a missing toddler was arrested Monday.
Police say 20-year-old Camilia Terry is in police custody. They will consult with a prosecutor on charges Tuesday morning.
An investigator with the Cleveland Police Department tells us that Terry admitted to disposing of the boy’s body, but does not admit to killing the child. The investigator goes on to tell us the mother failed a polygraph test.
Police say the body of 3-year-old Emilliano Terry was found at a waste treatment plant in Oakwood Village Monday afternoon.
The information came out during a Monday evening press conference with Cleveland police and the FBI.
Camilia Terry’s 911 call to police reveals she told authorities her 3-year-old son disappeared from a local park Sunday afternoon. An all-out search was launched.
Click here to read much more about the case.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave