LIVE BLOG: Emilliano Terry Investigation
CLEVELAND — The mother of 3-year-old Emilliano Terry has been charged with one count of aggravated murder in connection with her son’s death.
Camilia Terry, 20, faced a Cleveland Municipal Court judge Thursday morning, who set bond at $2 million and ordered Terry not to have contact with her two other children.
Prosecutors said Emilliano may have been dead for five to seven days before his body was found at a waste treatment facility in Oakwood Village Monday night.
They also said the medical examiner’s report revealed that Emilliano had suffered blunt force trauma to the head and a skull fracture.
*Read more on the investigation HERE
Follow below for the latest information as it comes in from investigators.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Baby Largest Hospital Has Seen in More Than Decade
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave