PHOTOS: Cleveland Aquarium Winter Waterland
CLEVELAND, Ohio — This holiday season, the Greater Cleveland Aquarium will double as an underwater winter wonderland.
Starting Nov. 23 through Jan. 1, the aquarium will have twinkling lights, holiday crafts, music, caroling — even snow.
Kids can meet King Neptune and make holiday wishes.
For images of the opening day, click through the photo gallery above.Submit Your Photo
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Baby Largest Hospital Has Seen in More Than Decade
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave