November 22, 2012 Road Trip: Oglebay Festival of Lights
Since 1985 the Winter Festival of Lights has been delighting visitors of all ages! This annual holiday light show is one of the nation’s largest, covering more than 300 acres over a six-mile drive throughout the resort.
The Winter Festival of Lights is viewable Sunday through Thursday until 10:00 p.m. and on Friday and Saturday until 11:00 p.m. A per car donation is requested and is valid for the entire festival season. Visitors making a $20.00 donation will receive a DVD of the Festival of Lights and Oglebay story. Trolley tours are offered several times each night beginning at Wilson Lodge.
Oglebay is located in Wheeling, West Virginia on Route 88 North, just 4 miles off I-70 at exit 2A.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness