Boxer Hector ‘Macho’ Camacho is Brain Dead
Hector "Macho" Camacho. (Photo Credit: Hector "Macho" Camacho Facebook page)
(CNN) — Hector “Macho” Camacho, the famed Puerto Rican boxer, is clinically “brain dead,” a doctor said Thursday.
A gunman shot Camacho in the face two days ago.
Camacho awed fans with his quick hands and ring antics, developing a reputation for flamboyance.
He was shot Tuesday in front of a bar in Bayamon, Puerto Rico, police said. Camacho, 50, was in the passenger seat of a car, sitting next to a man who was shot twice and killed, police said.
Read more about the shooting, HERE.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center