Boxer Hector ‘Macho’ Camacho is Brain Dead
Hector "Macho" Camacho. (Photo Credit: Hector "Macho" Camacho Facebook page)
(CNN) — Hector “Macho” Camacho, the famed Puerto Rican boxer, is clinically “brain dead,” a doctor said Thursday.
A gunman shot Camacho in the face two days ago.
Camacho awed fans with his quick hands and ring antics, developing a reputation for flamboyance.
He was shot Tuesday in front of a bar in Bayamon, Puerto Rico, police said. Camacho, 50, was in the passenger seat of a car, sitting next to a man who was shot twice and killed, police said.
Read more about the shooting, HERE.
- Selfie Fail: Man Near Speeding Train Kicked in Head by Conductor
- Scary Sale: World's Most Haunted Place Up For Auction
- Chilling Video Shows What Intruder Does in Baby's Nursery
- Rapper Andre Johnson Severs Privates, Jumps Off Building, But Survives
- Cold Case Solved: Teens Going to Party Died in Car Accident