It’s the perfect dish to stick to your bones and warm you up on winter days! New Day Cleveland Viewer, Lois Mehalic, joined David in the kitchen for some Pierogie Soup. It’s super easy to make, see for yourself! Watch our video clip!
If you are looking for ways to decorate your Thanksgiving table, our friends at Pier 1 Imports insist “small changes can make a big impact.” Check out their beautiful arrangements in our video clip!
The Trans Siberian Orchestra has sold more than nine million concert tickets! You’ll get your chance to add to that number when they roll into the “Q,” Wednesday, December 26th. We talked with the founder, producer, composer, and lyricist of the Orchestra, Paul O’Neill about their upcoming tour of “The Lost Christmas Eve.”
You may need a vacation after the hussle and bussle of this Holiday season, and Angie McClure from Canary Travel has just the trip for you!
New Years Eve packages still available to Punta Cana
- December 31st – 4 nights at the Riu Bambu at $999.00 per person all inclusive. Includes round-trip air, 4 nights hotel-all inclusive, transfers and taxes- Nice relaxing trip after Christmas!
January Vacation Deals to Punta Cana
- 3 nights $749.00
- 4 nights $849.00
- 7 nights $1049.00
- Non stop flights, hotel- Grand Paradise Bavaro, Round-trip transfers and taxes
Another Christmas Gift Idea? Canary sells gift certificates!
Rizz on the Road: Cafe Roma
Our own sports guy, Tony Rizzo, is taking his show on the road! One of his stops? Delicious and authentic Italian Restaurant, Cafe Roma.
Benefits of Herbal Teas
A warm cup of tea is great on a cold day…but even better? Some teas have serious health benefits too! Sarah Hurt from T by Sarah showed Kristi 2 great teas to have in the house.
- Contains white tea leaves, elderberries, honeysuckle flowers, and hibiscus flowers. The white tea leaves and elderberries are packed with antioxidants, and immune boosters, while the hibiscus is loaded with vitamins C.
- Contains peppermint, red rose hips, oatstraw, nettle, red clover and dandelion leaves. The peppermint is great for nausea and stomach ailments. The red rose hips contain iron, calcium, antioxidants, and vitamins A, C, D and E!
See Sarah at the Tremont Farmer’s Holiday Market on Tuesday’s through December 18th.
One Tank Trips: Jungle Jim’s
The word “market” just doesn’t do this place justice! Neil took us to Jungle Jim’s International Market, where there is more than 200,000 square feet of shopping space and over 150,000 products to choose from. You have to see it to believe it…check out our video clip!
With so many people hitting the road for the Thanksgiving Holiday, Brian Newbacher from AAA reminds us how to stay safe! Stay alert and awake while driving this season:
- Get plenty of sleep (at least seven hours) the night before a long trip
- Avoid traveling at times you would normally be sleeping
- Schedule a break every two-three hours or every 100-150 miles
- Avoid heavy foods
- Travel with a companion and take turns driving
- Avoid medications that cause drowsiness