Cavs Fall to Mavericks, Extend Losing Streak
CLEVELAND — Home maybe where the heart is, but that doesn’t mean that is where the wins are.
The Cleveland Cavaliers returned home after an 11-day, six-game road trip looking to get back on the winning track but the Dallas Mavericks had other ideas. Dallas used a pair of 9-0 runs in the fourth quarter to hold off the Cavaliers 103-95.
Chris Kaman led the Mavericks with 15 points. Kyrie Irving led the Cavs with 26 points but left the game in the third quarter with a finger injury. He did return to the line-up.
Both Dion Waiters and Daniel Gibson threw in 16 points for the Cavs, but it wasn’t enough. Cleveland has now lost five straight and will travel to Philadelphia to take on the 76′ers on Sunday at 6:00.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mom Bites Dog to Save 2-Year-Old Daughter's Life