Recipe courtesy of Ferrante’s Winery
Cranberry Stuffed Turkey Breast
- 2 boneless/skinless turkey breasts
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups Ferrante’s Cranberry Blanc Wine Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1 (12 ounce) herb stuffing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Ferrante’s Cranberry Blanc Wine
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- With a sharp knife, butterfly breast to open flat. Place each breast between wax paper and flatten with mallet.
- On each breast, spread stuffing, sprinkle with wine enhanced cranberries and chopped pecans. Roll up “jelly roll” style, starting with the long end, and roll tightly. Tuck each end and tie each section with a string.
- Place olive oil in pan and sear the turkey breast on all sides. Place turkey breast in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven. Let set for 10 minutes. remove string and cut into pinwheels. Drizzle the remaining Ferrante’s Cranberry wine for added flavor.
Recipe makes 9 servings.