Thank You! Operation Giving Tree Success
By Toni Garbo
CLEVELAND — Fox 8 would like to thank each and every one of you who helped make Operation Giving Tree 2012 a success!
For the last several years, FOX 8 has teamed up with Cuyahoga County Children and Family Services to help make sure every foster child in the county has a gift for Christmas.
More than 1,800 children are in foster care in Cuyahoga County. Without Operation Giving Tree, some of them would not receive anything for Christmas. Every year we have reached out to you, our viewers, for your support and you have always come through and amaze us.
If you didn’t get a chance to donate to Operation Giving Tree on Wednesday there is still time! Simply drop off your donation at any northeast Ohio Honda Dealership through December 9th.
Here is what we need:
Bath and Body products
$25.00 gift cards so the teens can buy clothes for school.
All these gifts must be new and unwrapped so the social workers can match the right gift for each child.
We will also take any wrapping paper and scotch tape.
Operation Giving Tree is sponsored by The Northern Ohio Honda Dealers and Church on the North Coast.
Thank you for your help in making this holiday season a little brighter for these children.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center