Police Warn Residents to Lock ‘Doors and Windows’ After Thefts
(Photo credit: MGN Online)
ANDOVER VILLAGE, Ohio — Police are warning residents in Ashtabula County after recent thefts at a church and private residence.
According to the Andover Village Police Department Facebook page, the thefts happened Thursday night of last week. Police say the thieves entered through unlocked entrances.
The suspects stole an assortment of alcohol, an iPhone, a desktop computer tower, a guitar and banjo.
Police are reminding residents to lock doors and windows when they are not around to watch their property.
Residents are also being asked to report any suspicious people or vehicles in their neighborhoods.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring