Man Arrested After Fight Over Hotdogs
Photo Courtesy: Eastlake Police
EASTLAKE, Ohio — Being called to a bar for a fight is nothing new for police. But it’s not often they respond and learn the fight was over hotdogs.
That’s what happened to police in Eastlake on Sunday.
Eastlake Police Chief Larry Reik said officers were called to the Circle Lounge on Lakeshore Boulevard. When officers arrived, they found a 33-year-old man had been punched in the face. Officers arrested James Humberson, 43, of Timberlake, and charged him with assault.
Chief Reik says the men challenged each other to a hotdog eating contest. Their conversation became more heated and a punch was thrown.
Officers are still investigating and say Humberson could face additional charges.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Baby Largest Hospital Has Seen in More Than Decade
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave