Newborn Twins Get Election-Inspired Names
(Courtesy: MGN Online)
Twin boys born halfway across the globe were named after the newly elected leader of the U.S. and the runner up, according to the Huffington Post.
Brothers Barack Obama and Mitt Romney were born Tuesday in Kenya. Millicent Owuor, the twins’ 20-year-old mom, is from a town near the village of Kogelo where President Obama’s father was born.
The hospital says several babies born on Tuesday were named after the president, but none were named after Mitt Romney as well.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center