Daniel Craig – Linguine Alle Vongole
- 24 small clams washed and brushed clean
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs chopped shallots
- 1 tbs chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 small bottle clam juice
- 1 C. dry white wine
- ¼ C. chopped parsley
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 lb. linguine
Heat 3 tbs of olive oil and 2 tbs of butter in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Toss in chopped shallot, garlic, red pepper flakes and a pinch of salt. Cook 2 minutes.
Turn heat up to high. Add clam juice, white wine, and clams. Cover and bring to boil.
Clams should start to open in 3 to 5 minutes. When clams open, add cooked linguini (cook ahead of time according to package directions) to sauté pan with parsley. Toss and serve. Garnish with parsley.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring