Fox 8 Recipe Box: Pumpkin Dip
Looking for a delicious, yet easy dip for Halloween or Thanksgiving? You’ve come to the right place!
Chef LeeAnn Miller, owner of Miller Haus Bed and Breakfast, has a quick and tasty pumpkin dip recipe just for you.
“No doubt about it, I love all-things-pumpkin. This pumpkin dip is quick, easy and perfect with a favorite ginger cookie. The cookie recipe I used was ‘Big Soft Ginger Cookies’ from tasteofhome.com. Happy Fall!”
- LeeAnn Miller
1- 8oz. cream cheese, softened
2 c. powdered sugar
1- 15oz. can pumpkin
1 t. cinnamon
½ t. ginger
Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add powdered sugar (I like to sift my powdered sugar) and mix until well blended. Add pumpkin & spices and beat well. Cover and chill for 8 hours. Serve with ‘Big Soft Ginger Cookies’ or fresh fruit.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring