Prayers for Roger: Stefani’s Update (10/26)
CLEVELAND — Friday was a significant day of reflection for Fox 8 News in the Morning anchor Stefani Schaefer.
It marked six months since her husband’s accident.
Since late April, Roger has been recovering from a traumatic brain injury he suffered when he fell off of scaffolding.
As weeks and months passed, Stefani has shared her and her family’s journey with the Fox 8 family and viewers, who have given support since the very beginning.
Stefani posted the following update on her Facebook fan page on Friday, where she said “God has the final say.”
Below is the post in its entirety:
“It was 6 months ago today that I was sitting at my desk in the Fox 8 newsroom and received that chilling phone call about Roger’s accident. I can’t believe it’s been 6 months. On one hand, it seems like a lifetime ago that our lives were torn apart… but on the other, it’s seems inconceivable that we’ve been at this for a HALF A YEAR. That number – 6 – has been ingrained in my mind since we star
- Selfie Fail: Man Near Speeding Train Kicked in Head by Conductor
- Scary Sale: World's Most Haunted Place Up For Auction
- Chilling Video Shows What Intruder Does in Baby's Nursery
- Rapper Andre Johnson Severs Privates, Jumps Off Building, But Survives
- Cold Case Solved: Teens Going to Party Died in Car Accident