Man Sues Wife for Being Ugly … And Wins
Yes, you read that headline correctly.
A man in northern China recently divorced and successfully sued his wife for being ugly, KTLA reports.
Nope, we’re not joking.
Jian Feng said he began to resent his wife’s original looks after the couple’s daughter was born. He called their child “incredibly ugly” and didn’t think she looked like either one of her parents.
At first, Feng accused his wife of cheating. But his wife soon admitted to $100,000 in plastic surgeries before she met him.
Since she never told him about the procedures before they married, Feng filed a lawsuit
Convincing him to marry her under false pretenses.
A judge agreed, awarding Feng $120,000.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center