Former School Employee Accused of X-Rated Videotaping
OCALA, Florida– A former assistant superintendent of the North Olmsted School District is accused of videotaping up women’s skirts at a festival in Florida.
64-year-old Albert Douglas Sebring, of North Ridgeville, is charged with 5 counts of video voyeurism for the alleged incidents.
Police in Ocala, Florida say Sebring was at a festival on Sept. 29, when a man claims he witnessed Sebring videotaping up a woman’s dress.
A police officer was called over. Police say they looked through the videotape and found 5 women who had been recorded under their skirts.
Sebring was taken into police custody. His bond was set at $10,000.
A spokesperson with the North Olmsted School District tells Fox 8, Sebring joined the district in 1984. He became an assistant superintendent in 1988 and retired in 2010.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mom Bites Dog to Save 2-Year-Old Daughter's Life