Browns Receiver May Miss Games with Injury
CLEVELAND — Browns receiver Jordan Norwood caught nine passes on Sunday against the Giants. He was the team’s most consistent receiver.
Fox 8 Sports has learned Norwood sprained his foot and is in a walking boot. It’s possible he may miss a couple of games to recover from the injury.
No word on how he was injured. The injury comes at a tough time for the young receiver. He was inactive the first three games and since he got into the lineup, he has been successful, catching 13 passes and always finding a way to catch the football.
The Browns are off on Tuesday and will begin preparations for the Bengals game on Sunday
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring