Drunken Boaters Brawl Over Porta-Potty
EASTLAKE, Ohio — A situation at the Chagrin River Yacht Club got messy over the weekend when a group of drunken people started fighting over a porta-potty incident, Eastlake police reported.
According to the Eastlake Police Department’s Facebook page, it happened just after 1 a.m. Sunday between seven men and women, all in their 40s and 50s. The group reportedly got into an “knock-down brawl” after an episode with a portable toilet, but officials did not immediately reveal the dirty details.
One man suffered an arm injury and was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
After getting conflicting reports of what happened, officers submitted the case to the Lake County Prosecutor’s Office for review of charges.
Stick with Fox 8 News and FOX8.com for updates on this story as they become available.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring