My Town: Cleveland Beats and Eats
CLEVELAND, Ohio – Celebrate diversity through food and music by attending Cleveland Beats & Eats on Tuesdays in August and September. The FREE weekly lunchtime festival kicks off on Tuesday, August 7 in Public Square from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Vendors, artists and various restaurants will have items available for purchase. This si the fourth year for Cleveland Beats & Eats, which is part of Mayor Jackson’s Art in Everything Initiative.
- The WaterBand – August 7th
- Robin Stone – August 14th
- Mo’ Mojo – August 21st
- Noel Quintana’s Latin Crew – August 28th
- Red Neck Inc. – September 4th
- Carlos Jones & the PLUS Band – September 11th
- Deja Voodoo Band – September 18th
- Winslow – September 25th