Susan G. Komen 3-Day Coming to NE Ohio
CLEVELAND — Raising breast cancer awareness and funds is much easier when the public raises its voice in support.
The Susan G. Komen 3-Day, that challenges survivors and advocates to walk 60 miles in three days, will move through Northeast Ohio beginning on Friday.
Several cheering stations have been established in local communities where the public is invited to provide encouragement for participants.
An opening ceremony will take place in Cleveland on Friday at 6:30 a.m. at Dock 32 (Port Authority) at 237 Erieside Avenue.
The public cheering stations will be set up as follows:
- Friday 8:30 – 11 a.m. at Lakewood Park (14532 Lake Ave. in Lakewood)
- Friday 11:15 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. at Rockport Plaza (19799 Center Ridge Rd. in
- Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. at Rocky River Presbyterian (21750 Detroit Rd. in Rocky River)
- Saturday noon – 5:15 p.m. at Energizer (25225 Detroit Rd. in Westlake)
- Sunday 7:30 – 9 a.m. at Fatheads Restaurant (24581 Lorain Rd. in North Olmsted)
- Sunday 10:15 a.m. – 1:45 p.m. at Middleburg Heights Community Center (16000 Bagley Rd. in Middleburg Heights)
A closing ceremony will take place on Sunday at 4:30 pm. at Cuyahoga Community College Western Campus, located at 11000 Pleasant Valley Rd. in Parma.