Watermelon Salad by A.J. Petitti, Petitti Garden Centers
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 minced shallot or 1/4 minced Vidalia onion
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Watermelon in 1″ cubes or sliced
- Fresh mint sliced
- Feta cheese
Whisk orange juice, lemon juice, shallots or onion, honey, salt and pepper together. Then whisk in olive oil gradually.
Place tomato, watermelon, cucumber and arugula on plate, sprinkle mint slices on top and dress with the vinaigrette.