PICTURES: Amanda Berry Investigation
FOX 8 News has learned that there is a possible break in the case of Amanda Berry, the Cleveland teenager who disappeared without a trace in 2003.
Top law enforcement sources tell the FOX 8 I-Team that they have received information, which they consider credible, that the teen met with foul play in 2003 and her body was later hidden.
On April 21, 2003, then 17-year-old Berry left work at the Burger King at West 110th and Lorain and was heading home to celebrate her birthday, but never made it.
A search was launched after an inmate from the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville sent law enforcement a letter indicating that he knew the location of Berry’s body.Submit Your Photo
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring