July 10, 2012
We met this chef on a recent road trip to Gervasi Vineyard and just had to get him back to cook for us! Jerry Risner, Gervasi’s Executive Chef, joined David in the kitchen to create a Basil Coated Scottish Salmon.
A tip from Jerry? Gently flatten your fish into the pan with a spatula to eliminate any air and ensure it browns evenly.
Gypsy Trading Company
Easy tips to turning your plain, white tee-shirt from drab to fab! Carrol Parker, owner of Gypsy Trading Company showed us how to pull of a casual and evening look with the right accessories.
Please consider helping a person in need by bringing in a donation and receive a $5.00 off coupon towards your next purchase at Gypsy Trading Company!
Gypsy Trading Co. is located at 936 Amchester Drive, Amherst. For more information call (440)242-0067 or check out their website here!
Hire Our Troops: Alliance Solutions
This local company is helping our military men and women return to work. Aaron Grossman from Alliance Solutions Group talks to David about the great new initiative, AMP, that is helping to find jobs for veterans. This company is growing steadily and has added two new offices this year in Northeast Ohio.
This time of the year, there are so many fun events popping up around Ohio that we had get the man behind the “Ohio Festivals” blog, Kristian Campana, in studio. Be sure to check out these upcoming festivals!
- Wellington Cheese Festival – July 20-22, 2012
- Great Maumee Dragon Boat Festival – July 21, 2012
- Rittman Sleepwalker Festival – July 26-28, 2012
- Russian Festival – July 27-29, 2012
For more information about these festivals, check out his website
LUSH: Beat the Heat
As the heat rises, we need some ways to pamper ourselves and cool off at the same time. Cici Driscoll, Manager of LUSH in Beachwood, brought with her a ton of cool ways to beat the heat.
- Icy Cool Concoctions: Try out the best of LUSH’s skin soothers. Not only will these products help beat the heat, but they will get your skin in top shape making for one very steamy season.
- Take a Dip: LUSH has the tools you’ll need to make a relaxing seaside escape in the comfort of your own bathroom. Check out some of LUSH’s oceanic-inspired treats like their bath balls!
- Summer Showers: Even though LUSH is known for creating some pretty beautiful baths, showers can be just as luxurious for those tight on time. So go on, spoil yourself with a container of fresh fruits, oils and extracts from LUSH.
- The iPant is constructed of Novarel Slim® nylon microfibers with embedded microcapsules containing caffeine to promote fat destruction; vitamin E to prevent the effects of aging; ceramides to restore and maintain the skin’s smoothness; and retinol and aloe vera to moisturize and increase the firmness of the skin.
- The iPant with LYCRA® beauty fabric shapes and sculpts as it releases ingredients into your skin while you move throughout the day.
How to use the iPant:
- It is recommended to wear the iPant 8 hours a day, 7 days a week for 28 days.
- Novarel Slim® test results show most women reported improved appearance, a reduction in thigh measurement and that their clothes felt less tight.
- Active ingredients are still present after 100 washes.
- Available in black, nude and cappuccino