Zoup! Chef Johnny Prep shares how to make a delicious chilled soup...
- 1 cup green chili
- 2 ½ T Worcestershire
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced white onions
- 1 T brown sugar
- ½ t black pepper
- ½ t ground coriander
- ½ t cumin
- ¼ t ground red pepper
- (2) 46 oz. canned tomato juice
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 large green pepper, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¾ cup scallions, chopped
- 2 cups corn
- (2) limes, zest and juice
1. Add the green chilies, Worcestershire, olive oil, vegetable stock, garlic and diced white onion into a food processor.
2. Mix all ingredients in the food processor well.
3. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Chill well, serve cold.