My Town: Larchmere PorchFest
LARCHMERE, CLEVELAND, Ohio – It’s a one of a kind festival the entire family will enjoy! Cleveland’s Larchmere Neighborhood becomes a live music mecca on Saturday, June 23 when 30 bands will play on 30 neighborhood porches. The Larchmere neighborhood is located between Shaker Boulevard West and Fairhill.
During PorchFest you stroll the neighborhood and stop at front lawns for about half an hour, so bring a chair or blanket. The bands begin playing at 2:00 p.m. and end at 8:00 p.m. There are several after parties at local businesses from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. You can also stop at a variety of restaurants in Larchmere or Shaker Square for a break during the day.
Click here for band schedule and more information.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring