David Beckham to Send President Obama Underwear
(CNN) – Soccer player David Beckham is getting back at President Barack Obama, after the President poked fun at Beckham’s H&M underwear line.
Beckham was visiting the White House with his LA Galaxy teammates to celebrate their 2011 Major League Soccer Cup Championship last week, when Mr. Obama made the quip about Beckham’s underwear in front of the team.
Now, Beckham tells the entertainment show Extra that he plans to send the President a “big box” of undies for the plug.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring