My Town: Yoga Rocks the Park
TREMONT, CLEVELAND, Ohio – Join yoga enthusiasts of all ages and abilities at Yoga Rocks the Park in Tremont’s Lincoln Park. The gathering will take place several weekends throughout the summer. It kicks off Saturday, June 2 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
There will be yoga, music and even an option to purchase healthy food from Rocco Whalen’s Fahrenheit Food Truck!
The schedule includes youth and family classes and more advanced classes. Some classes are FREE. Other charge a small fee. There is also an option to purchase a season pass. Click here for schedule.
A portion of the proceeds benefit two non-profit organizations: Urban Lotus which brings yoga into schools and Yoga World Reach which focuses on yoga as community service.
Yoga Rocks Schedule:
- June 2
- June 23
- July 21
- August 11
- August 25
- September 16
Click here to register.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness