Man Shot, Killed at Car Wash
Cleveland police officers stand outside the Red Zone Car Wash on East 140th Street, where a man was shot and killed Friday afternoon. (Photo credit: WJW)
CLEVELAND, Ohio — Homicide detectives are investigating the death of a man who was shot and killed at a car wash Friday afternoon, Fox 8 News reports.
It happened at approximately 4:15 p.m. in the 800 block of East 140th Street at the Red Zone Car Wash.
Cleveland Police Sgt. Sammy Morris tells Fox 8 News that officers were called to the business for a report of shots fired, and once they arrived, they found a man with a gunshot wound to his face.
The man was taken by Cleveland EMS to MetroHealth Medical Center, where he died from his injuries.
The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s Office has identified the man as 36-year-old Kenneth Adams. He had been shot multiple times.
Morris said police had a limited suspect description.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call the Cleveland Division of Police Homicide Unit at (216) 623-5464.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave