- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1/4 cup Bacon or Pancetta
- 1/4 cup Peas
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Garlic
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 1/8 cup White Wine
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Romano Cheese
- 8 ounces Pasta of Choice
- 1 Egg
1. In a sauté pan, place oil & heat.
2. Add garlic, bacon, peas w/ salt & pepper. Cook for 3 min, until garlic is soft.
3. Add wine and simmer for 1 min.
4. Add heavy cream and simmer for 2 min until cream is thickening.
5. Add romano cheese to cream and mix.
6. Add pasta and mix.
7. Place raw egg on pasta and mix.