Report: Octomom Files for Bankruptcy
She gained international attention for giving birth to eight babies after undergoing fertility treatments and now the ‘Octomom’ says she has no money to care for those children.
One month after enrolling her family in California’s public assistance or welfare program, Nadya Suleman, has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, according to a TMZ.com report.
According to the TMZ.com report, Suleman is buried in a mountain of debt, but the bankruptcy filing does not state exactly how much she owes her creditors.
Read the full TMZ.com report.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mom Bites Dog to Save 2-Year-Old Daughter's Life