Greek Journalist Pelted with Eggs on Live Television
Protestors breaking into a television station in Greece pelt a news anchor with yogurt and eggs during a live broadcast.
Epiros TV says 17 intruders broke into the studio during their evening newscast on Saturday, and hit journalist Panagiotis Vourhas with the dairy products as he was interviewing a local politician.
The intruders say they were protesting Vourhas’ decision to invite an openly Neo-Nazi spokesman onto his show last week.
The anti-immigrant group called Golden Dawn holds more than 5% of voting intentions in recent polls.
An early election is set to take place next month.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mom Bites Dog to Save 2-Year-Old Daughter's Life