‘Octomom’ on Welfare; Gets Death Threats
SANTA ANA, California — TMZ says Nadya “Octomom” Suleman is getting death threats after the gossip site reported she receives welfare money.
According to the site, Suleman collects $2,000 a month for food from the state of California. So far she’s gotten at least 14 threatening phone calls and Facebook messages since TMZ broke the story. The mom of 14 has previously said she did not wish to go on welfare.
“Octomom” was made famous after giving birth to a set of octuplets with the help of in vitro fertilization in 2009.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness