Drunken Man Sings Queen in Back of Police Cruiser
Police dashcams have captured a lot of odd things over the years, but a drunken man perfectly singing “Bohemian Rhapsody” in the back of a cruiser might just take the cake.
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police were transporting the arrested man to a police station when he started singing Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
He sings the entire song. It takes him nearly six minutes, and he gets ALL of the words right! … Not bad for someone who was supposedly intoxicated.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring