My Town: Kamm’s Corners St. Patrick’s Day Festivities
KAMM’S CORNERS, CLEVELAND – There will be plenty to do this weekend to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Below are just a few of the highlights.
- Kegs & Eggs will be offered at West Park Station beginning at 6:00 a.m.
- Kegs & Eggs begins at 8:00 a.m. at Back Stage Bar.
- The Red Lantern’s breakfast buffet goes from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- P.J. McIntyre’s opens its doors at 7:00 a.m. for Irish breakfast.
- Panini’s Bar and Grill opens early at 8 a.m.
- The Olive and the Grape will open at 8:00 a.m. and offer a host of leprechaun snacks.
There will be live music, entertainment, food and drink specials all day and night throughout Kamm’s Corners.
Click here for a full list of fun!