Medina Boil Alert Lifted After Water Main Break
MEDINA, Ohio — The City of Medina Service Department has lifted a citywide boil alert issued after a water main break Friday morning.
The boil advisory, however, is still active until further notice for Forest Meadows Drive between Cloverdale Avenue and North Jefferson Street, including King Court.
The Medina City School District closed all of its schools Friday after the break on Forest Meadows Drive. A district employee said all of the buildings were without water.
Medina police said Saturday that city crews had repaired the break.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Local Radio Host Calling Howard Stern As Trial Witness