Parent Says Shooter Was “Going for Certain People”
A parent with children attending Chardon schools says that the alleged shooter was, “Going for certain people.”
The parent says her children were in Chardon High School at the time of the shootings and the shooter was not randomly firing, but targeting specific individuals.
Geauga County Sheriff Daniel McClelland says that five students are hospitalized following the shooting.
At a late Monday morning news conference, McClelland said that three of the injured students were transported by Life Flight to MetroHealth Medical Center and two others were taken to Hillcrest Hospital.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave