Chaka Khan Talks About Whitney Houston’s Passing
Chaka Khan talked to CNN’s Piers Morgan Monday night about Whitney Houston’s passing.
Regarding Clive Davis’ party, Khan told Morgan “I don’t understand how that party went on,” after her death.”
On Saturday, February 11, 2012 Houston suffered a tragic death at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles.
Calling the late star her “little sister,” Chaka Khan told Morgan, “I thought that was complete insanity. “I don’t know what could motivate a person, to have a party, in a building, where the person, whose life he had influenced so enormously, and whose life had been affected by her…I don’t understand how that party went on.”
Read more about the interview on Piers Morgan’s blog.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- Mansfield Woman Admits to Taking Toy from Child's Grave
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center