Wayne Dawson’s Fascinating Facts
Fascinating Facts: Wayne Dawson
1. Avid PlayStation player specializing in Madden Football and basketball 2k.
2. Baby carrots are my favorite snack, I buy them by the bag full and they call me the carrot man at the local grocery store.
3. I am a licensed minister.
4. Pursuing a Master’s degree in Theology at Trinity Bible College.
5. Awake at 2 a.m. each morning to go to work at Fox News in the Morning.
6. My oldest granddaughter (Karina) is older than my youngest daughter (Danielle).
7. Brother William is a judge with East Cleveland Municipal Court.
8. Workout four days a week, two hours a day.
9. Fox 8 is the only TV station where I’ve ever worked, straight out of Kent State; longest tenure behind Dick Goddard. ( Wow, that’s scary.)