Appetizer recipes courtesy of Fox 8 garden guru A.J. Petitti
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Loose sausage (or sausage removed from casing)
Remove stems from mushrooms.
Place uncooked sausage into mushroom caps.
Bake in over for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Fresh asparagus spears
Spread cream cheese on sliced prosciutto.
Roll around asparagus spears.
Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Items Stolen from Baby's Grave; Video Finally Captures Image
- TMZ: Joan Rivers Says She's 'Not Apologizing' to DeJesus, Berry
- Corrections Officer Held Hostage for 5 Hours at Trumbull County Jail
- 12-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted On Way to Learning Center
- Man Arrested, 18 Locations Raided in Gambling Ring